The Envisalink is a popular IP product that adds all kinds of new functionality to your alarm system. It is compatible with DSC PowerSeries as well as Honeywell Vista. It allows users to remotely view activity and control their alarms through smartphone app or computer internet browser.
Contact Barnes Protection Services today to get your alarm system connected. The installation is quick and easy. An Ethernet wire must be connected to the home network router and be run to the alarm panel control board. The envisalink module gets installed at the alarm board and plugs into the Ethernet CAT5 cable that was run.
Want to install it yourself? Just give us a call.
Now let’s take a look at some of the exciting new functionality that the envisalink adds to your system!
This envisalink comes with the Connect2Go app, which is quite user-friendly. The components are easy to install and program. The app allows you to:
- Arm and disarm the system
- View cameras
- Change the thermostat
- Toggle outputs on the alarm system that can be used in conjunction with a relay to turn on lights or garage door openers
- Receive instant text and email notifications
- View zone status and activity logs
CONNECT2GO PLUS FEATURES
- Turbocharge your experience with Priority Packets for faster command processing and status updates
- Manage device from the Mobile Portal… Zone Labels, Partitions,Users,Custom Sequences and PGMs
- Create and save custom command sequences for one button command execution
- Create and save PGM labels for one button PGM execution
- Share access to your system with other users you have authorized
WORKS WELL WITH OTHERS
- Allows users to sync their alarm systems with other automation platforms such as Vera, SmartThings, Google Home, etc
- Compatible with other smartphone apps besides the free included Connect2Go app
24/7 IP MONITORING
- Can be programmed to send signals to the monitoring station over internet without needing a phone line
UPGRADES BY ITSELF
- As new software becomes available the Connect2Go is kept up to date automatically
CT-50 RADIO THERMOSTAT
The Radio Thermostat works seamlessly with the Connect2Go Platform. It can be added to the system so that all HVAC settings can be controlled through the same portal as the security. It also has its own app that makes it very easy to schedule a predetermined heating plan.
- Uses your location to determine when is best to save energy
- One-touch Away button allows convenient savings
- Diagnostic tools that can determine energy usage at specific periods of the day
- Temperature notifications if it gets too hot or too cold
- Shareable control and synchronous multiple smartphone geolocations
WIFI CAMERAS FOR LIVE VIEW
Call for details on compatible cameras for your Connect2Go security platform. Pricing available upon request.