HOME AUTOMATION SERVICES – YOUR SMART HOME SOLUTION
In just a few short years, the internet has started to add connectivity to everything from home audio to garage door openers. Known as the “Internet of Things”, this growth in technology is now leading to affordable and easy-to-use systems, apps. and hardware for your entire home automation solution.
This technology incorporates the scheduling and automatic operation of all kinds of devices throughout the home. These include water sprinklers, alarm systems, window blinds and covers, lighting, HVAC, locks, appliances and more. It also allows for the remote operation of these devices from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Below are some of the features of smart home automation. Please call us if you have any questions or to have us help determine the best solution for your needs.
Remote Video Monitoring
- View cameras on site from anywhere in the world
- Custom video notifications for events and alarms
- Video verification of alarms (extra charges apply)
Remote HVAC Control
- Control your heating and air conditioning remotely from multiple devices
- Program safety features such as turning off the furnace fan when fire is detected to minimize home damage
Remote Locks and Lighting
- Control your smart locks and lights from your app
- Add new Z-Wave devices easily with a push of a button
Geofencing and Scenes
- Let your system know your location and get things ready for you when you get home
- Create scenes to have certain actions be taken by the system either by touching a button or by using a schedule
SMART HOME AUTOMATION – ULTRASYNC BY INTERLOGIX
The UltraSync platform allows users to connect a wide array of smart products to their system. It can accommodate wired or wireless sensors. Adding Z-Wave devices such as locks and lights are easy and can often be done by the homeowner. No wires need to be run for this system which makes installation a breeze. This system handles everything such as security, video, locks, lights, thermostats, garage doors, and more all with low monthly fees. A hub must be installed, which has the traditional keypad look and feel. Control is done through the app using your smartphone, PC/Mac or tablet. Separate tablets are available if needed.
This unit comes with the free UltraSync app which allows users to control every connected device remotely.
Lights – Control your smart lights remotely, have them operate on a schedule, or have specific scenes trigger them.
Locks – Z-Wave smart locks allow you full control over who has access to your home or business 24/7.
Thermostats – Many different brands are compatible. Save on heating by having the system lower the heat when you leave.
Video Cameras – On-board SD storage. Different types available at an affordable price. Installation can be done by the homeowner.
SMART HOME AUTOMATION – ALARM.COM
The Alarm.com Platform can be synced with many different types of alarm systems. Call us to see if your system is compatible. It uses Z-Wave technology to communicate with different smart devices within the house.
With the Alarm.com home automation platform, users can program “scenes” into the alarm system. Scenes are just certain actions that are taken when an event happens. For example, when the system is disarmed, lights in the house can turn on. Or when the homeowner get within proximity of the house, the heat can be turned up.
The type of scenes you can create depends on what devices you have hooked up to the system. Even appliances can be synced with this platform!
This unit can be integrated with the Alarm.com app, which is quite user-friendly. The components are easy to install and program. Alarm.com is compatible with countless other devices. The app allows you to:
- Arm and disarm the system
- View cameras and image sensors
- Dual-path connectivity with integrated WiFi and Cellular
- Modify the thermostat
- Toggle outputs like locks, lights, and garage doors
- Receive instant text and email notifications
- View zone status and activity logs
- Geo-fencing allows certain action to be taken when it detects your cellphone GPS signal in close proximity to the house
- Software updates over WiFi
SMART HOME AUTOMATION – HELIX BY RESOLUTION PRODUCTS
The Helix panel by Resolution is another brand-new product on the market today. This panel differs from the others because there is no keypad required to operate it. Everything can be done through your smartphone or PC. This allows for easy installation, and the unit can be placed anywhere in the house.
For houses that have existing alarm systems, there is a gateway module. This will allow the panel to do all of its functions without replacing it.
The panel can transmit to the station using the Internet or the cell network. It also has its own app and user-friendly interface. Additionally, it supports Z-Wave technology.
- Control locks, lights and thermostats over the smartphone interface
- Be notified when kids arrive home and view them over application integrated camera interfaces
- Enjoy peace of mind through the high-performance security sensors with CryptiXTM encryption technology
- Powerful Schedules – Use Google Calendar for arming schedules triggered by any event on their calendar