Think of Alarm.com as a way to seamlessly connect all the different smart devices within your home and to put them all on one easy to use platform. This allows the devices to work together to protect your home.
This is a custom solution – Devices can be added at different times and as your needs change so that you are always 100% in control.
As certified Alarm.com installers, BARNES PROTECTION SERVICES can offer you great rates on all your Alarm.com needs!
MULTIPLE SMART DEVICES WITHIN THE HOME
- Control security zones, lights, locks, thermostats, image sensors, video cameras, temperature sensors, water detection, Smoke and CO sensors, doorbell cameras and garage doors
- Your system is guaranteed to transmit signals even if the phone line or internet is cut or temporarily out of service
- Turn off ventilation fans automatically in the event of a fire
- Turn off water main valve in the event of a leak
- Can be programmed to send alerts whenever someone gets home
- Program custom alerts that let you know when a room or door has been opened
Save money and stay comfortable with responsive energy savings, location-based automation and personalized usage recommendations based on your activity patterns.
SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY USAGE
Manage your lights and temperature settings with automated schedules. Create easy rules to have an added layer of smart automation based on system activity.
Have your thermostat automatically set back when the system is armed away, or pause if smoke or carbon monoxide is detected to limit the circulation of fumes.
Want to avoid overpaying for energy on extremely hot or cold days?
Alarm.com can use real-time local weather data to adjust your temperature settings to save energy and money if outdoor temps spike.
Adjust lights and thermostats from home or while you’re away, with complete control through your Alarm.com app or any computer
LOCK-OUTS AND ALERTS
Stay in control of your energy settings even when you’re away. Get a notification if the thermostat setting is adjusted, or if the temperature in your property gets too high or too low.
You can also enable a local lock-out so that others can’t adjust the thermostat.