ULTRASYNC TECHNOLOGY FROM INTERLOGIX
UltraSync from Interlogix is a cost-effective way to control all the different smart devices within your home and to put them all on one easy-to-use platform. This allows the devices to work together to protect your home.
This is a custom solution – Devices can be added at different times and as your needs change so that you are always 100% in control.
As certified Interlogix installers, BARNES PROTECTION SERVICES can offer you great rates on all your UltraSync needs!
MULTIPLE SMART DEVICES WITHIN THE HOME
- Control security zones, lights, locks, thermostats, video cameras, temperature sensors, water detection, Smoke and CO sensors, doorbell cameras and garage doors
- Cellular modules are available but not required, saving you the additional monthly fee
- Turn off ventilation fans automatically in the event of a fire
- Turn off water main valve in the event of a leak
- Can be programmed to send alerts whenever someone gets home
- Program custom alerts that let you know when a room or door has been opened
Save money and stay comfortable with responsive energy savings, location-based automation and personalized usage recommendations based on your activity patterns.
SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY USAGE
Manage your lights and temperature settings with automated schedules. Create easy rules to have an added layer of smart automation based on system activity.
Have your thermostat automatically set back when the system is armed away, or pause if smoke or carbon monoxide is detected to limit the circulation of fumes.
Want to avoid overpaying for energy on extremely hot or cold days?
UltraSync can use real-time local weather data to adjust your temperature settings to save energy and money if outdoor temps spike.
Adjust lights and thermostats from home or while you’re away, with complete control through your UltraSync app or any internet-enabled computer via the Interlogix login site.
LOCK-OUTS AND ALERTS
Stay in control of your energy settings even when you’re away. Get a notification if the thermostat setting is adjusted, or if the temperature in your property gets too high or too low.
You can also enable a local lock-out so that others can’t adjust the thermostat.